We want you to experience how easy and fun it is to build a workable, realistic financial plan in just a few minutes. That is why we are offering you the free, no-obligation, fully-functional version of Net Worth Map®!.
Note: Net Worth Map® runs on any version of the Windows® Operating System. Click here for ways to run Net Worth Map® on your Mac.
Hint: You might want to print this page to be certain Net Worth Map® is installed successfully on your computer.
1. Please Click here to download your FREE version of Net Worth Map®
2. Depending on the Web Browser (Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, etc.) that you are using, you may be asked to click a "Download" button. Next, you might have to deal with a warning along the lines of: "This type of file (a computer program) may harm your system". Click "Keep".
3. The downloaded installer will appear in a few seconds on-screen as NWMLife.exe. Click "Run". If it downloads to your "system tray" (bottom left of your computer screen) you can "double-click" it. At this point, Windows® may claim to have "Protected your PC" (from our computer program that it isn't familiar with). Click "More Info". (You will see that Interval Software, LLC is a Verified Publisher of safe software.) Then click: "Run Anyway".
4. Windows® will next ask, "Do you want this file by verified publisher, Interval Software LLC, to make changes to your computer? (i.e., be installed on your hard drive). Click "Yes".
5. Click the "No Questions Asked" button for the default installation. You will be asked to read and agree to the Operator's License.
6. Net Worth Map® will start immediately and you will see its Title Screen. (If you don't see it, look for it blinking in your system tray and click on it.) Please note that at initial startup, Net Worth Map® takes up to a minute to search your computer for MS Excel or a compatible spreadsheet. Please let it finish searching! (A spreadsheet is used to show details of Net Worth Map's calculations.)
7. Upon startup, Net Worth Map® will show you some sample inputs for a fictional, 45 year-old person. Simply overwrite this sample data with your own personal information. Put the Mouse cursor over the field label if you need help to understand what information is being requested. You can save your work and return later by clicking the "Save this Scenario" button.
8. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. We truly appreciate your interest and time taken to evaluate and use Net Worth Map®!